NAMASUP cape cod Waiver of Liability
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in SUP classes, offered by NAMASUP Cape Cod, during which time I will receive information and instruction about paddling, yoga, and/or fitness. I recognize that SUP requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in SUP classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the classes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in SUP classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in classes.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in SUP classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against NAMASUP Cape Cod, or its owners and teachers, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the classes.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
6. I do not have any COVID19 or flu symptoms and agree to abide by physical distancing at all times
7. I have not been overseas, out of state, or on a cruise ship in the past 14 days, and to the best of my knowledge have not been in contact with anyone who has been overseas, out of state, or on a cruise ship in the past 14 days.
8. To the best of my knowledge I have not been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID19 in the past 14 days.
If you agree with all of the above please check 'YES' to sign sup for class. Thank You.